Every day we experience the beautiful and breathtaking Ötztal mountains and understand how worth protecting an intact environment. This is one of the reasons why we feel obliged to look after the environment for the next generations and to act in a resource-saving manner.
For us, sustainability is not just an empty phrase - we live it.
Our contribution to sustainability:
- Our park is well looked after - this means that our trees and bushes bind about one ton of CO² per year.
- All chalets are built with renewable building materials (especially wood) and as low-energy houses.
- We already get 100% electricity from renewable energy. An own photovoltaic system is being planned.
- Garbage recycling is carried out carefully with great effort.
- Our food comes from the region as much as possible.
- Reduction of plastic waste - by switching to reusable water bottles in the rooms and avoiding single-use hotel cosmetics.
- Arriving by train. We pick you up free of charge from the well-developed ÖTZTAL RAILWAY STATION. There is also an excellent public bus network in the Ötztal.
- Free e-charging stations with electricity from 100% renewable energy are available on site.