Fun on the slopes & fun in the snow
Winter vacation days in the Natur & Aktiv Resort Ötztal in Tyrol are never a must in one direction, but rather a can on many paths. You can glide incessantly over pistes, deep snow slopes and cross-country trails for days, tobogganing, ice skating, snowshoeing and all sorts of trendy snow sports in healthy air or spend a wellness holiday in Weiß, combine it with thermal baths and indulge yourself with wellness treatments.
Highlights for your ski holiday / winter holiday in the Natur & Aktiv Resort:
- 1 x weekly snowshoe tour at night with headlamps through the snow-covered forests of the Ötztal
- Hotel's own ski rental with heated ski and boot depot right in the Hochoetz ski area
- FeelWell Center: 600m² wellness area with 4 different saunas, tea bar, infrared lounge, adventure showers, hidden open-air garden and several relaxation rooms
- Themed sauna infusions from our sauna master Pete
- SPA center: massages and beauty treatments can be booked on request
- Free ski bus stops right in front of our resort - hotel's own shuttle service at peak times (journey approx. 3 minutes)
- Ski lift tickets conveniently at reception and special discounts on ski school courses
- Free toboggan and snowshoe rental
- Half-board: In the morning a hearty vital breakfast buffet with lots of fresh produce from our rural surroundings and in the evening a 4-course gourmet menu in varied variations
- Child care in the ski area
- Free Kids Weeks: from 11.01. - 01.02.2020 and 14.03. - 28.03.2020 for children born in 2014 or later with free ski pass, 5-day ski course and ski equipment or childcare
Double skiing pleasure in Hochoetz and Kühtai:
"2 ski areas - 1 ski pass" - is the name of the offer for our guests. Because every ski pass purchased in Hochoetz is valid for the lift in Kühtai as well as for the Hochoetz ski region in Tyrol. More slopes, more cable cars, more variety: our guests have 85 kilometers of slopes, 24 cable cars and lifts as well as 170 hectares of slopes available to our guests with one ski pass. Day after day - whenever you want - you can take the bus between Ochsengarten and Kühtai - that means unlimited skiing fun for all Wedel kings and boarders! The ski bus stops right at the resort and takes you to the Hochoetz gondola in 3 minutes.
THE ÖTZTAL SUPERSKIPASS: Concentrated power in one ticket:
If you want even more variety, it is best to choose the ÖTZTAL SUPERSKIPASS. In addition to the ski areas in Hochoetz and Kühtai, all lifts in Sölden, Gurgl, Vent, Niederthai and Gries are also open to you - 356 kilometers of perfectly groomed slopes and 90 state-of-the-art lifts: unlimited skiing fun!
Ski-Area Sölden – Heartbeat of the Alps
The ski area in Sölden impresses with its size and width. In addition to the James Bond adventure world "007 Elements", the many apres-ski opportunities in the more than 30 ski huts are also considered a highlight. Sölden is about 30 minutes by car from our resort and shines with 144 kilometers of slopes and 31 lifts.
Experience more than classic winter sport!
The alpine huts with toboggan run in the area are perfect for off-piste excursions. There are countless opportunities to get to know the beautiful Ötztal nature while winter hiking. For example at the nearby Piburger See - there you can even ice-skate over the lake.
The Ötztal and the surrounding area also offer plenty of variety for cross-country skiers.
Once a week there is a FREE snowshoe tour at night for our guests through the snow-covered forests in the Ötztal. If you would like to book additional exclusive snowshoe tours with your partner or family, you can do so directly at reception.
Those who prefer to go snowshoeing alone can also rent them directly from us.
Our resort is right on the outskirts and is therefore an ideal starting point for a large number of winter hiking trails. Either you hike in the valley area along the imposing Ötztaler Ache, to the viewing platforms in the village or to the natural jewel Piburger See. A multitude of panoramic winter hiking trails can be reached by car - for example in Hochoetz (gondola), Küthai or at Feldringer Boden.
A toboggan excursion ensures fun and variety - some of the toboggans can be rented directly at the huts or at our resort. The nearby (5 minutes by car) Widi toboggan run from Piburg to Lake Piburg is ideal for families.
At the Feldringer Alm and in Kühtai there are toboggan runs with a special panorama and refreshment stops.
Ice skating on Lake Piburg
In the cold winter months, a trip to Lake Piburg is a must. Then the lake is frozen over and you can either slide across the lake with ice skates (can be rented on site) or on foot.
Not all huts have to be approached on skis. A stop at the Feldring Alm am Sattele, Kühtaile Alm in Hochoetz, Seehäusl am Piburger See or many others is always associated with culinary delicacies. It's a special feeling when you warm up with a good hot drink in the cozy huts and look back on the great experiences.
Cross-country fans can choose between the routes in Ochsengarten, Kühtai, Niederthai, Längenfeld, Imst, Seefeld and Leutasch (all of which can be reached in under 30 minutes).
There is something for every type of cross-country skiing.
Ride in a carriage
A carriage ride in the snow-covered Ötztal is another highlight in winter - this is possible either directly on site in Oetz or in Längenfeld.
Our inclusive services
for your winter holiday in the Ötztal in Tyrol
Snow Sports Center in the middle of the Hochoetz ski area
Directly at the mountain station of the Acherkogelbahn and in the middle of the ski area Oetz, Hochoetz in Tirol the Snow Fun Center Hochoetz is open to our guests. With a sports shop, ski and board rental, ski and board service, our own test center, all winter fun sports equipment and everything else that makes every snow sport a pleasure. And of course with the heated ski and boot depot for our guests for free!
Winter vacation with VIP benefits
As a guest of the Natur & Aktiv Resort Ötztal in Tyrol, you will receive your ski pass at the reception and will be brought directly to the valley station Hochoetz within a few minutes at peak times by our hotel's own shuttle service. In addition, the free public ski bus stops directly at the resort and takes you to the gondola station in 5 minutes. Through our cooperation with the first-class snow sports school Mali our guests also receive preferential reduced all-in packages with ski / board rental and ski / board courses! You too will definetely enjoy this special service!
Further included services for your holiday in Tyrol
- 1 x weekly snowshoe hike (Wednesday) at night with headlamps through the snowy forests of the Ötztal
- Child care in the ski area
- Special sauna sessions by our sauna master Pete
- Free toboggan rental
- Free Kids Weeks: From 12.12. - 19.12, 09.01.-30.01.2021. and 13.03. - 27.03.2021 for children born in 2015 or younger with free ski pass, 5-day ski course and ski equipment or childcare